At the customer’s request:
- Only one coagulant has been developed to neutralize all contaminants
- The coagulant acts on isolated solutions as well as on mixtures
- A flocculation test has been successfully carried out on a mixture of glue, ink and varnish
- Special attention was paid to the values of chemical oxygen demand and heavy metals
The laboratory test in brief;
- Each sample of single pollutant required between 2 and 2.2 gr/L coagulant NISPUR 1677 BC2Z/2 for a good water clarification.
- The pH of the isolated pollutants after treatment varies between 6.8 and 7.5.
- The amount of sludge from isolated pollutants varies between 55 and 75% (percentage by volume of sludge, flotation and sedimentation), the filtrate is clear and clean.
- The mixture of glue, ink and varnish required 2.0 GR/L of coagulant NISPUR 1677 BC2Z/2.
- The PH of the mixture after treatment varies between 6.84 and 6.58.
- The amount of sludge in the mixture varies between 55 and 75%
- The filtrate is clear and clean.